Seminars and Webinars
If you would like to suggest a topic, or request that a previous program be presented again, please do so by calling us at 501-224-8967 or sending an email to Kay Waldo.
UPCOMING AMS SEMINARS AND WEBINARS
Seminar: MACRA, MIPS, & APMS ... Oh My! - Quality Payment Programs
Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:00 am - Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:00 pm
Registration begins at 8:30, Lunch is provided
IIAA Building: 5000 North Shore Dr., North Little Rock
CME: AMA Credit Designation: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Continuing Education for Non-Physicians: The University of Tennessee College of Medicine will issue Certificates of Attendance to non- physicians for attending this activity and designates it for a maximum of 4 CEUs using the national standard that 1 hour of educational instruction is awarded 1 CEU.
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Tennessee College of Medicine and the State Volunteer Mutual Insurance Company. The University of Tennessee College of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Seminar will Cover:
- Trends in Healthcare – How Did We Get Here?
- Merit Based Incentive Payment System
- Accessing and Understanding Your Quality and Resource Use Report
- Understanding Alternative Payment Models
- Patient and Family Experience: Beyond Patient Satisfaction
Speakers will be:
- Jackie Boswell, MBA, FACMPE – Senior Medical Practice Consultant, SVMIC
- Michael Cash, MHSA, FACMPE – Medical Practice Consultant, SVMIC
- Stephen Dickens, JD – Senior Consultant in Organizational Dynamics, Medical Practice Services Department, SVMIC
- Thomas Stearns, FACMPE – Vice President, Medical Practice Services, SVMIC