Managing Risk in Your Practice Workshop
August 29 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm CDT
Today’s medical practices face many challenges that come with an enormous amount of risk. Managing that risk requires practice administrators and supervisors to recognize issues and make plans to minimize the impact to the practice.
At the Managing Risk in Your Practice Workshop, you’ll learn:
- Best practices and systems to keep your both your patients and staff safe from adverse events.
- Understanding, avoiding, and responding to government and commercial payer audits.
- Proposed evaluation and management payment policy changes and reducing clinical burden.
- The latest OIG concerns with fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Potential warning signs and appropriate responses to workplace violence and active shooter.
Join us for a Practice Manager’s Workshop on “Managing Risk in Your Practice” on August 29, 2019 at the Independent Insurance Association Building in North Little Rock.
AMS Member Price
$189 per person
$289 per person
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.