- This event has passed.
Medication Assisted Training – MATRIARCH – Fayetteville
September 26 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
Expanding Evidence-Based Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
Sponsored by the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the Arkansas Department of Human Services Division of Behavioral Health Services
Addressing the Opioid Epidemic
Thursday, September 26, 2019
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Hosted by: UAMS NWA Residency Program – Fayetteville, Arkansas
For additional information contact: Anner Douglasadouglas2@uams.edu
501-526-8459 or 833-872-7404
This roundtable will focus on the opioid epidemic nationally and in the state of Arkansas. Highlights include:
- Potential impact of expandedaccess to Medication
- Assisted Treatment in thestate of Arkansas
- Overview of the MATprogram including: ProjectECHO, telemedicine and the new call center.
Benefits of Participation:
- Increase your knowledge oftreatments for Opioid Use Disorder
- Develop a collegial relationshipwith and have direct access toexperts on the treatment of OpioidUse Disorder
- Increase confidence related toaccess to mental health care