The AMS Info Hub is the new member-only portal where members can connect with us and their peers in a virtual environment. You can update your contact information, access member-only resources, set up payment profiles and automatic billing for dues and PAC donations, and more! See below for instructions on how to log in.
To get started, you’ll need to create your login by clicking on https://members.arkmed.org/MIC/Create.
If you cannot find your member information, it may be because we do not have your email on file.
Send us your email by filling out this form and we will send you instructions on how to join.
(Note: Do not fill out another application unless you are a new member! Call us at 501-224-8967 for assistance).
MANAGING YOUR PROFILE
Enter the AMS Info Hub Here.
Once logged in, make sure your contact profile is complete and update-to-date so others can successfully connect with you.
Explore the Info Hub and have fun taking advantage of special members only access, including:
- Search the directory listing – your contact information and our other members are available in the “members only” hub.
- Personalized member listing page – included in the directory is your own information page on the website which can include a description area, location, logo, photos and contact details based on your membership level.
- Resources- being part of the Society includes access to key sites, documents and other information to help you thrive in our community.
- Events – advertise your upcoming events to other members and/or on our public site. Login to create your event page and submit to us for review/approval. Also, check out and register for upcoming events on our calendar.
- Forum – network with your peers by creating discussions with your peers on topics that are important to you and your patients.
Links to donate to ARKMED-PAC, refer new members, and more!
If you have any questions about your membership or the AMS Info Hub, please contact Laura Haywood at firstname.lastname@example.org or