As the Arkansas Health Care Payment Improvement Initiative continues to move forward, four public workgroup meetings have been scheduled to present information on new episodes that are being considered. This is your chance to voice your opinion on those conditions that may affect your practice. These meetings will be held in Little Rock at the UAMS – I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the following dates and times:
- February 27-10am-12pm: Behavioral Health Public Workgroup
- February 27-4pm-6pm: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Asthma
- February 28-4pm-6pm: Percutaneous coronary intervention, commonly known as Coronary Angioplasty andCoronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- March 4-3pm-5pm: Neonatal Care
- March 7-3pm-5pm: Long term Services and Supports: Preview Initial Design Decisions
Video conferencing will be available across the state. Their website will contain detailed location information. It will be posted soon.