At the first annual AMS Legal Symposium, physicians and office managers heard from subject matter experts on important legal issues that could negatively impact their careers and practices. If you missed the opportunity to attend this seminar back in November, you now have the chance to view the sessions on demand. Speakers and topics for the symposium are:
- Prescription Drug Regulations in Arkansas – Kevin O’Dwyer, JD
- Hospital Physician Employment Agreement – Mike Mitchell, JD
- Stark Law & Antikickback Statute – Robert Wright, JD
- Physicians and the Arkansas Peer Review Law – David Ivers, JD
- Patient Right to Know Act – Emily Sneddon, JD
Cost for the On Demand seminar is $159 for members, and $259 for non-members, and $25 for residents and students. To purchase the webinar, fill out the form below with payment, and the link will be provided to you. If you have any questions, call 501-224-8967.