Do you have questions about the insurances that your patients use? Insurance companies and Help Desks will be onsite at the 16th Annual Insurance Conferences, hosted by the Arkansas Medical Society, to provide tips and inside information directly from the insurance companies.
This informative and interactive learning experience will not be marketing of individual plans, but a chance for you to interactive one-on-one with the top payers in healthcare. Each conference will be from 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m., and lunch is provided.
At this one-day conference, you will hear topics on:
- Coding updates on ICD-10/CPT
- Filing and handling claims
- Handling disputes and appeals
- Prior authorization for procedures and medications
- Other billing or administrative issues
Click on link below to register you and your clinic staff: