We’re going virtual! The AMS Annual Virtual Insurance Conference provides valuable tips and inside information directly from the insurance companies your patients use. Each session will feature healthcare’s major players who will be discussing insurance issues important to your practice. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions of each session.
The presentations from each session will be recorded and the material will be available at ARKMED.org for those who register.
This event has been approved for 5 CEUs by the AAPC.
Dates: October 12-16, 2020 | Time: Each Day from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Monday, October 12 – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Tuesday, October 13 – Novitas Solutions & QualChoice of Arkansas
- Wednesday, October 14 – Ambetter & CIGNA
- Thursday, October 15 – AFMC
- Friday, October 16 – United Healthcare and AMS Benefits
We hope that 2021’s conference can be held in person, but we’re glad to have a virtual option so you can receive the information you need to be successful.