Last month, the AMS Journal Spring issue featured an article on value-based care and how it can improve patient outcomes and bring shared savings. We spoke with SAMA Healthcare in El Dorado about their approach to value-based care, as well as AMS Member Shawn Purifoy at Malvern Family Medical Clinic who explains how the business side of shared savings works.
We also spotlight the Population Health Institute at NYITCOM at Arkansas State and how Dr. Brook Laurent is educating the next generation of physicians in the area of population health.
Also in this issue:
- One Common Goal – From Outgoing President Seth Barnes
- The Patient Right to Know Act
- Boosting Access to Naloxone
- Building a Generational Bridge in Medical Practices
- Updates from Arkansas’s Medical Schools
- District Trustee Profiles: Dr. Jacob Dickinson of Mountain Home and Dr. Carolyn Reeves of Centerton
Read the entire issue here.
A big thanks to this issue’s advertisers, who make this publication possible!
If you would like to see your organization in the Journal, let us know!
In addition to our print advertising, we also have digital marketing opportunities to reach your audience.
For advertising, email
Laura Hawkins or