We’re very excited to introduce the new AMS president for 2023-2024 – Dr. Anthony Johnson. Featured in this issue, Dr. Johnson, a pediatrician from Little Rock, shares his journey as a physician and what he wants to accomplish during his year as president.
We also have highlights from our Annual Membership Meeting that was held this past May in Rogers.
Also in this issue:
- Arkansas Gender Transition Care Law Ruled Unconstitutional
- Badly Needed Medicare Payment Reform in Within Our Reach
- Top 10 Wins of the 2023 Legislative Session
- Physicians Serve as Doctor of the Day at the State Capitol
- Clinic Administrator: More Than a Title
- Updates from Arkansas’s Medical Schools
- District Trustee Profile: Dr. Markus Renno of Little Rock