Live CME Partner Events
- 2019 Diabetes Update – March 29-30, 2019 | Register |
The Diabetes Update is a unique, interactive, interprofessional activity for the entire healthcare team that works with patients with Diabetes. This will be the 24th year that UAMS has offered this annual activity.(UAMS).
- 2019 ICARE: Improving Critical and Acute Care through Regional Education – April 6-7, 2019 | Register |
This interactive conference is designed to provide interprofessional continuing education on a variety of topics in emergency medicine. Whether you’re a physician, nurse, pharmacist, public health professional, or health/medical educator, this symposium is a great opportunity to collaborate and network with other emergency medicine professionals and learn valuable information.
- Appropriate Prescribing of Opiates | Register | Three online modules focusing on educating the health care provider in how to safely and appropriately prescribe opioids. Author(s): Johnathan Goree, MD, UAMS. This activity is designed for newly licensed prescribers to obtain two of the three hours required within the first two years of obtaining an AR license on the topic of Appropriate Prescribing. These modules also will be of benefit to other health care providers with an interest in, or who prescribe opioids. Credits: AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ (2.00 hours), Non-Physician Attendance (2.00 hours).
- CDL-Medical Examiner Training | Register | Already Registered? Access Your Course
CMV drivers must have exams performed by a certified medical examiner listed on the FMCSA National Registry. More…
- UCLA MDChat Webinars | View Events
Live-streaming webinars from UCLA physicians give you the opportunity to learn and to also ask questions. Events are added on a regular basis and can also be accessed on demand.
- Preceptorships for Medical Professionals
The South Central AIDS Education & Training Center of Arkansas (SCAETC) will be hosting Preceptorships for any Licensed Medical Professional in the state, who would like to shadow our Medical Director, Dr. Dan Moore for a day to observe clinical care in an HIV clinic and have the opportunity to ask questions or have any concerns answered about proper patient care for People Living with HIV/AIDS. If interested, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jeanette Swanson, SCAETC Education Coordinator at Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy Fortner, SCAETC Administrator at email@example.com.