Let us assist you in becoming a
Certified Medical Examiner.
The Arkansas Medical Society (AMS) can assist you in the certification process. We are a registered NRCME training provider for health care professionals seeking to be listed on the National Registry website. AMS’s online training course meets the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) core curriculum requirements, and will prepare you to take the NRCME certification exam.
The National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (National Registry) is a Federal program that establishes requirements for healthcare professionals that perform physical examinations for commercial motor vehicle drivers.
To register or learn more go to http://ams.essentialeducationwebinarnetwork.com/
- Delivered 100% online – no travel, no classroom time, and no time away from work or home
- Unlimited 24/7 access from your PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad or other mobile device
- Ability to start/stop/pause training according to your schedule
- Instant Certificate/Proof of Participation upon completion
- 9.5 CME AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
This training has a 99% Pass Rate for the National Exam!
As of May 21, 2014, all interstate CMV drivers must have their physical
examination performed by a certified medical examiner listed on the National Registry.
|“Excellent program, very comprehensive.”|
|“The course was informative I liked being able to
complete at my own pace, adopt to work schedule.”
|“Thank you for making this course conveniently online!”|
|“Excellent course, feel much more informed better
prepared to administer DOT examinations.”