It’s time to Spring into action,
become a Certified Medical Examiner.
We are a registered NRCME training provider for health care professionals seeking to be listed on the National Registry website. This online training course is designed to meet the core curriculum requirements for medical examiners according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Register before April 30, 2018, and get 10% off
Enter Code CDL100 at checkout
The National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (National Registry) is a Federal program that establishes requirements for healthcare professionals that perform physical examinations for commercial motor vehicle drivers.
To register or learn more go to http://ams.essentialeducationwebinarnetwork.com/
- Delivered 100% online – no travel, no classroom time, and no time away from work or home
- Unlimited 24/7 access from your PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad or other mobile device
- Ability to start/stop/pause training according to your schedule
- Instant Certificate/Proof of Participation upon completion
- 9.5 CME AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
This training has a 99% Pass Rate for the National Exam!
|“Excellent program, very comprehensive.”|
|“The course was informative I liked being able to
complete at my own pace, adopt to work schedule.”
|“Thank you for making this course conveniently online!”|
|“Excellent course, feel much more informed better
prepared to administer DOT examinations.”