Why Your Clinic Should Have a Group Membership
For clinics with 5+ physicians, group membership in the Arkansas Medical Society just makes sense.
It eliminates the hassle of individual renewal and reimbursement for physicians and accounts payable staff; and provides every employee with the invaluable resources of the largest and strongest Arkansas health care advocate.
Group Membership Benefits
(available to clinics with 10+ members)
- Quarterly conference call with AMS executive staff to discuss timely issues and answer questions on anything from legislation, to billing problems, to new regulations and more.
- Social Media Spotlight: AMS will feature your clinic on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will also have the option to provide a link on your own social media platforms and/or website, providing added exposure and brand recognition to your patients. If you have not yet taken advantage of this, we’d love to work with you. Contact us for details.
- Personal site visit with AMS president or chairman to discuss any concerns. If you would like to participate, this is your opportunity to have an AMS physician leader visit your clinic to discuss any concerns or questions you may have.
- 10% print advertising discount. Whether you need to advertise a new service or location, an open position, extra medical equipment, or simply get the word out about the services your clinic offers; AMS can help spread your message to medical professionals across the state in print – all at an exclusive discount offered only to our group members.
- Free online clinic manager membership which gives you a personal log in for event discounts and access to resources and publications, allowing you to receive the member discount when registering for educational programs.
- AND more! Let us know what would help you and we’ll see if it can be provided.
We fill a unique role that benefits both the physician and his or her group or employer. By taking on the big issues in Arkansas health care – like tort reform, prior authorization, prescription drug abuse and the statewide trauma system – to the day to day issues like reimbursement, coding and HIPAA, we allow physicians and office staff alike to focus more on patient care.
We want to strengthen the relationship between the Arkansas Medical Society and our larger clinics to provide you with the specialized services you need and gain your feedback on upcoming issues and how they will affect your physicians and patients.
If AMS membership is not currently a part of your physician benefits package, consider it this year based on the work the Society is already doing and resources we are providing for your office, patients, physicians and the practice of medicine as a whole.