For Your Practice | Email
As a member of AMS, the physician has access to our practice management team who offers experienced support with payers, guidance with employment contracts, and day-to-day practical solutions for medical practices. This access is also given to office manager and clinic staff, where they can take advantage of educational opportunities at a discounted rate. Areas of support that we frequently assist with include billing, coding, medical records, personnel issues and more.
For assistance, please contact AMS Director of Practice Management, Billie Jean Davenport, BSRT.
2019 Medicare Part D Opioid Policies for 2019
CMS has implemented new implemented new Medicare Part D Opioid Policies for 2019. The policies are finalized and are effective on January 1,2019.
- Lendkey: Managing Student Loan Debt
- Tereasa Holmes, CMPE | Physician Outreach Specialist
- SVMIC Interpreter Services
- BuyGility: Supporting Private Practice Through Group Purchasing
- Prescription Drug Abuse Resources
- Online Clinic Manager Membership
- AMS Group Membership: Renew for your whole clinic in two easy steps.
- Social Media: Stay up to date through Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.
News Affecting Your Practice
- Financial Assistance Available for Integrating PDMP Data with EMRs
- Practice Management Update: Prior Authorization Letters and MEDPARD
- E-prescribing Requirement Clarified
- E-Prescribing Narcotics Deadline Extended
- AFMC Webinar: Telemedicine in a COVID World
- Register Today for the Annual Insurance Conference
- The End of an Era: Closing Your Practice
- Administration Fees for Influenza Immunization and Other Vaccines
- AFMC Telemedicine Webinar – Friday (3\26), 12:30 p.m.
- Legislation Goes Into Effect: Updates You Need to Know