For Your Practice
For Your Practice
As a member of AMS, the physician has access to our practice management team who offers experienced support with payers, guidance with employment contracts, and day-to-day practical solutions for medical practices. This access is also given to office manager and clinic staff, where they can take advantage of educational opportunities at a discounted rate. Areas of support that we frequently assist with include billing, coding, medical records, personnel issues and more.
Latest News For Your Practice
- Delayed: Cigna’s Modifyer 25 Policy Update NOT HappeningUPDATE, May 24, 2023 On Monday, May 22, Cigna announced that they would “delay the implementation to require the submission of documentation to support the use of modifier 25 when billed with E/M CPT® codes 99212 – 99215 and a minor procedure. Cigna will continue to review for future implementation.” Last month, Cigna notified network […]
- Webinar: Cigna Modifier 25 Policy ChangeAs you may know, Cigna recently updated its Modifier 25 – Significant, Separately Identifiable Evaluation and Management Service by the Same Physician on the Same Day of the Procedure or Other Service policy to require submission of office notes with all claims including evaluation and management (E/M) CPT codes 99212, 99213, 99214, 99215, and modifier […]
- From the AMA: Medicare Physician Payment System On the BrinkCongressional inaction on the Medicare physician payment system in the “lame duck” sessionwill immediately threaten patient access to physician care. Medicare beneficiaries’ access to a physician is in jeopardy due to a planned 8.42% cut in Medicare reimbursements starting January 1, 2023. Congress has historically suspended many of these cuts (sometimes at the last minute) […]
- Register Today for the 19th Annual AMS Insurance ConferencesThe AMS 19th annual Insurance Conferences are back in-person for 2022! This one-day conference is for office managers, clinic administrators, billing and coding specialists, and physicians to hear from the major players in health care to discuss the issues important to their practices. Participating companies and help desks include: Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield Cigna […]
- The No Surprises Act is Here: Are You Compliant? Webinar – July 20 @ 12 p.m.Join us on Wednesday, July 20 at 12 p.m. for a one-hour webinar about the No Surprises Act with SVMIC’s Laura Watkins. The No Surprises Act (NSA) was designed to protect individuals from surprise medical bills. The Act prohibits balance billing in certain circumstances and provides a better understanding of the cost of medical services. […]
- SVMIC Interpreter Services
- Prescription Drug Abuse Resources
- AMS Group Membership: Renew for your whole clinic in two easy steps.
- Social Media: Stay up to date through Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.
- Arkansas Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- American Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Arkansas Medicaid