For Your Practice
As a member of AMS, the physician has access to our practice management team who offers experienced support with payers, guidance with employment contracts, and day-to-day practical solutions for medical practices. This access is also given to office manager and clinic staff, where they can take advantage of educational opportunities at a discounted rate. Areas of support that we frequently assist with include billing, coding, medical records, personnel issues and more.
Latest News For Your Practice
- ADH Update Webinar: COVID TherapeuticsJoin us for a very important webinar on Wednesday, January 12 at 12 p.m. with the Arkansas Department of Health on an update on COVID-19 Therapeutics. This webinar is free to attend, but you must register. Speakers: Elizabeth Woodland Division ChiefHealth Preparedness and Response Arkansas Department of Health Atul Kothari, MD Medical Director Healthcare Associated Infections […]
- Senate Passes Legislation to Halt Medicare Physician Payment CutsAfter months of intense lobbying by the American Medical Association, Arkansas Medical Society, other state medical societies, and national medical specialties, a bi-partisan agreement has been reached by Congress to halt Medicare physician payment cuts that were scheduled to take effect on January 1, 2022. President Biden is expected to sign the bill into law. […]
- COVID Vaccine Update – Pfizer Vaccine Changes You Need to KnowDue to Pfizer legal restrictions, we were unable to record today’s webinar. However, Pfizer holds these update sessions daily and their content will be updated as needed to reflect new information and changes that evolve. For session links and information, please visit: https://www.pfizermedicalinformation.com/en-us/medical-updates The speaker also shared two important links: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/index.html https://www.cvdvaccine-us.com/images/pdf/Vaccine-Formulation-Presentation-Guide.pdf Webinar, Wednesday, December […]
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances: Section 2003 of the SUPPORT ActOn November 2, 2021, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a final rule that includes updates on policy changes for Medicare payments under the Physician Fee Schedule (PFS), and other Medicare Part B issues, on or after January 1, 2022. Section 2003 of the SUPPORT Act requires electronic prescribing of controlled substances […]
- AMS Accepting Applications for Our Fight is Against COVID Mini-Grant ProgramIs your clinic providing or wanting to provide the COVID vaccine to your patients, but need a little extra help? The AMS Our Fight Against COVID Mini-Grant Program is a resource to help physicians, their patients, and their communities in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. This will be a reimbursement grant program that provides […]
- SVMIC Interpreter Services
- Prescription Drug Abuse Resources
- AMS Group Membership: Renew for your whole clinic in two easy steps.
- Social Media: Stay up to date through Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.
- Arkansas Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- American Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Arkansas Medicaid