For Your Practice
As a member of AMS, the physician has access to our practice management team who offers experienced support with payers, guidance with employment contracts, and day-to-day practical solutions for medical practices. This access is also given to office manager and clinic staff, where they can take advantage of educational opportunities at a discounted rate. Areas of support that we frequently assist with include billing, coding, medical records, personnel issues and more.
Latest News For Your Practice
- Use of Treatments for Outpatients with Mild to Moderate COVID-19 With Increased Risk for Severe DiseaseFrom the Arkansas Department of Health – The CDC has issued an update about the availability and use of recommended therapies for COVID-19 and advises against using unproven treatments that have known or potential harms for outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19. For patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 who are not hospitalized and who […]
- CMS Vaccination Requirements Compliance Deadline is February 14, 2022**The following information does not apply to private physicians’ practices. On January 13, 2022, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Health Care Staff Vaccination Standards, which gives CMS the authority to enforce its interim final rule requiring many Medicare- and Medicaid-certified providers and suppliers to vaccinate their staff for […]
- Arkansas Medicaid Continues Temporary Increase in COVID-19 Vaccination Administration RateBased on the continuing Federal Public Health Emergency (PHE), Arkansas Medicaid has authorized a continuation of the temporary increase in the reimbursement rate for the administration of COVID-19 vaccines. This continued temporary increase will be effective through April 15, 2022. The increase applies to both first (1st) and second (2nd) vaccination administration (if Pfizer or […]
- ADH Update Webinar: COVID TherapeuticsJoin us for a very important webinar on Wednesday, January 12 at 12 p.m. with the Arkansas Department of Health on an update on COVID-19 Therapeutics. This webinar is free to attend, but you must register. Speakers: Elizabeth Woodland Division ChiefHealth Preparedness and Response Arkansas Department of Health Atul Kothari, MD Medical Director Healthcare Associated Infections […]
- Senate Passes Legislation to Halt Medicare Physician Payment CutsAfter months of intense lobbying by the American Medical Association, Arkansas Medical Society, other state medical societies, and national medical specialties, a bi-partisan agreement has been reached by Congress to halt Medicare physician payment cuts that were scheduled to take effect on January 1, 2022. President Biden is expected to sign the bill into law. […]
- SVMIC Interpreter Services
- Prescription Drug Abuse Resources
- AMS Group Membership: Renew for your whole clinic in two easy steps.
- Social Media: Stay up to date through Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.
- Arkansas Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- American Medical Association
- Southern Medical Association
- Arkansas Medicaid