Personal Assistance | Email
As a member of AMS, the physician has access to our practice management team who offers experienced support with payers, guidance with employment contracts, and day-to-day practical solutions for medical practices. This access is also given to office manager and clinic staff, where they can take advantage of educational opportunities at a discounted rate. Areas of support that we frequently assist with include billing, coding, medical records, personnel issues and more.
For assistance, please contact AMS Director of Practice Management, Billie Jean Davenport, BSRT.
2019 Medicare Part D Opioid Policies for 2019
CMS has implemented new implemented new Medicare Part D Opioid Policies for 2019. The policies are finalized and are effective on January 1,2019.
- Lendkey: Managing Student Loan Debt
- Tereasa Holmes, CMPE | Physician Outreach Specialist
- SVMIC Interpreter Services
- BuyGility: Supporting Private Practice Through Group Purchasing
- Prescription Drug Abuse Resources
- DocbookMD: Secure physician messaging at no cost to AMS members
- Online Clinic Manager Membership
- AMS Group Membership: Renew for your whole clinic in two easy steps.
- Social Media: Stay up to date through Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.
News Affecting Your Practice
- SVMIC Launches New RiskView Tool
- 16th Annual Insurance Conferences – Registration Now Open!
- Holmes joins AMS as Physician Outreach Specialist
- DEA Warns of Alarming Increase of Scam Calls
- Curious about Cybersecurity? Read the March edition of JAMS
- CMS 2019 Updates You Need to Know
- PCMH High Priority Beneficiary (HPB) Selection, Deadline May 31
- Free Weekly CME Pain Consultation Service
- New Medicare Card
- AMA Releases Results of Prior Authorization Survey