Classified ads can range from physician or clinic staff positions to medical office equipment and more. Ads are $100 for 30 days and may be purchased through the submit ad link below. As a benefit of membership, the fee will be waived for AMS group members as well as any clinic with 100% physician membership. All ads are subject to approval by AMS staff.
PHYSICIANS - Arkansas Surgical Hospital, a physician owned facility, is expanding services into Urgent Care. ASH Urgent Care Center in Sherwood will open in December 2017.
We are looking for 2 full time physicians to start December 1, 2017. Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8a-8p and Sat-Sun, 9a-5p. Prior Family Practice, Urgent Care or Emergency Room experience preferred.
Apply online at www.arksurgicalhosptial.com
- Contact: Keith LeBlanc
- Phone: (504) 339-5392
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 5201 Northshore Drive North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
Company: U.S. Army 5th Medical Recruiting Battalion
Job Status: Full-Time, part-time
As an emergency medicine physician on the U.S. Army Health Care Team, you’ll have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques. Working alongside dedicated professionals at the top of their fields, you’ll come to know the pride that comes with serving your country.
- Active Duty Emergency Medicine Physician benefits include
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service
- Critical Wartime Skills Accession Bonus of $276,000 and payments will be made in 4 annual payments
- Student loan repayment of up to $120,000 and made in installments of $40,000 up to 3 years
Army Reserve Emergency Medicine Physician benefits include
- Special pay up to $75,000
- School loan repayment of up to $250,000
- If currently enrolled in an accredited residency program of are eligible for Specialized Training Assistance Program (STRAP) which will grant over $2,200 stipend a month (must be a US citizen to receive this)
Numerous positions are available worldwide. For qualifications and other information, visit us at healthcare.goarmy.com/medical.
- Contact: Little Rock Medical Recruiting Team
- Phone: 501-663- 8015
- Email: email@example.com
The Arkansas Regional Organ Recovery Agency is seeking a Medical Director. The responsibilities of the Medical Director are intended to support ARORA in achieving its mission of restoring lives through the recovery of organs and tissue in Arkansas.
The Medical Director is responsible for the oversight in all phases of: clinical management of potential organ donors, surgical recovery of organs, compliance with organ allocation rules, organ preservation, and clinical oversight including tissue recovery. The Medical Director reviews organ referrals to determine suitability/eligibility.
The Medical Director is responsible for compliance of legal and regulatory requirements, implementation and documentation of periodic evaluations of the organizational protocols for donor evaluation and management of organ recovery in addition to determination of donor suitability for donation and placement in high risk cases.
ARORA is a 24/365 operation which will require continuous medical on-call coverage.
Minimum Qualifications: A Medical Doctor (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) with a current Arkansas license and current United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration without restriction. Five or more years of experience in: organ recovery and transplantation, or medical management of organ donors, or critical care.
- Contact: Melanie Browning
- Phone: (501) 907-9157
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1701 Aldersgate Rd Suite 4 Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
Dr. Herbert Wineland has retired and is offering the following medical equipment free of charge to those who can use it.
- Binocular microscope with four objectrves including oil emersion
- Leisegang colposcope
- Leisegang electrical surgical generator
- Large number of speculum and various OBGYN instruments
- Contact: Herbert Wineland, MD
- Phone: NA
- Email: email@example.com
Arkansas Central Primary Care is searching for Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine or Med-Ped physician to joins its Jacksonville location.
Arkansas Central Primary Care is the largest physician owned and operated primary care group in Central Arkansas averaging 80,000 patient visits per year. Servicing: Cabot, Jacksonville, North Little Rock, Sherwood and the surrounding areas. Jacksonville Medical Care is the largest of our two clinics with (10) Physicians and operates an in-house laboratory, digital x-ray, bone density, pharmacy allergy testing and immunotherapy, EHR and an injection clinic to support the physician in diagnosing and treatment of patients. The hours of operation are M-F 8:00am-5:00pm.
Favorable Call Schedule: 1:16 after-hours and holiday phone coverage only; No Hospital Call.
Compensation: The group will provide a competitive base salary with a bonus based on Net Income of Physicians individual practice. This position is a 2 year partnership track.
Other: This position is for Board Certified or Board Eligible MD’s or DO’s. This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 visa wavier. Req. background check, drug screen,references
- Contact: Pamela Duran
- Phone: 501-985-5934
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 501-985-6019
- Address: 1300 Braden Street, Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076