Classified ads can range from physician or clinic staff positions to medical office equipment and more. Ads are $100 for 30 days and may be purchased through the submit ad link below. As a benefit of membership, the fee will be waived for AMS group members as well as any clinic with 100% physician membership. All ads are subject to approval by AMS staff.
Medical Associates of NWA is Seeking Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Fayetteville, AR
Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas (MANA) is an independent physician group that includes family medicine, pediatrics, women’s health and an array of specialists and advanced health services. Our mission is to improve quality of life by providing compassionate, comprehensive, quality healthcare.
As a physician-owned practice, our physicians can focus on compassionate, quality, patient care, and retain a quality, personal clinic environment. Physicians make the decisions that shape excellent patient care in our practices.
By working together with a strong administrative leadership team, MANA physicians can responsibly manage the costs associated with health care, improve our practice efficiencies, and enhance overall care for patients. A board of directors elected by the physicians governs MANA. The Board is advised and assisted by four principal leaders; Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Chief Financial Officer.
As a member of MANA’s principal leadership team, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) provides strategic direction for the financial performance of MANA, assists in setting strategic goals for the organization and reporting results to the Board of Directors.
The CFO will have overall responsibility for the development, interpretation, coordination and administration of MANA’s policies, procedures and plans relating to financial matters. The CFO will also oversee internal controls, employee benefit plans, and human resource functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage finance functions (excluding patient billing system) of the organization
- Responsible for preparation of monthly and annual financial statements along with annual budgets
- Work closely with external accountant in preparation of annual tax returns and reports
- Responsible for all aspects of the general ledger, accounts payable and payroll
- Assist CEO in the developing and implementation of the organization’s short and long-range business plans
- Assist CEO to maintain compliance with governmental regulations and industry requirements
- Maintain professional affiliations, which enhance professional development and attend annual conferences representing the clinic in a professional manner
- Staff and Department Management- directs the work of Accounting, Human Resources, Tax, Internal Audit, Physician Credentialing, and Physician Recruiting. Develop departmental goals and plans in align with organizational goals.
- Oversee & manage all employee benefit plans
- Manage all clinic construction projects with outside contractor
- Handle & coordinate legal documentation related to contracts and leases
- Maintain relationship with outside bankers, insurance agents, attorneys and accountants
Education & Experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, an advanced degree or CPA is preferred,
- Knowledge of principles of fiscal and managerial accounting with five (5) or more years of direct accounting experience,
- Requires management experience,
- Preferred experience includes CFO experience in a healthcare setting.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong leadership skills and has a futuristic vision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exercises self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, motivation, social skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Strong client and team relationship development skills
- Strong understanding of business principles and processes
- Ability to attend meetings outside of normal 8-5 business hours
To apply for a position at any MANA Clinic, you must complete an online MANA employment application. Please list the position you are interested in applying on the application.
Applications are kept in our database for six (6) months.
MANA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Contact: Vickie Crittenden
- Phone: 479-571-6780
- Email: email@example.com
Looking for a qualified Hospitalist to join our team of physicians in providing excellent patient care. You will be responsible for managing the entire treatment process for our hematology and oncology patients by creating and recommending treatment plans, recording medical histories, and updating information for existing patient records with the most recent findings.
A successful candidate will be a state-licensed physician with at least 5 years of general practice or hospitalist experience.
Provide excellent patient care.
Create and recommend treatment plans.
Take patient medical histories.
Update patient information and charts with latest findings and treatments.
Order tests for health care staff to administer.
Review and interpret test results.
Respond to questions and concerns from patients about their health care.
Discuss proper nutrition, hygiene, and self-care with patients to promote good health.
Work with various medical staff such as an anesthesiologist, surgeons, and nurses to provide patient care.
Ph.D., MD or Professional Degree in Medicine from accredited medical school. Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state. Certification in BCLS, ACLS required if stress test performed or required.
- Contact: Kim Charles
- Phone: (479) 695-4160
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is seeking an Assistant Professor – Urology in the Little Rock, AR metropolitan area. TEACHING DUTIES Teaching medical residents, fellows and students regarding urology. CLINICAL DUTIES: Surgical and medical treatments of diseases that affect the genitourinary tract including kidney, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, male reproductive organs and male fertility. REQUIRES: A successful applicant must have a MD or foreign equivalent, such as MBBS. They must have completed five (5) years (60 months) Urology, or related Residency Program. They must also have a license to practice medicine in the State of Arkansas.
Bend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop or reach overhead: Occasionally
Lift and carry weight: 11 - 25 lbs
Push and pull weight: 11 - 25 lbs
Use hands to touch, handle or feel: Occasionally
Taste or smell: Occasionally
Read, concentrate, think analytically: Continuously
Physical Environment: Inside Classroom Setting
Inside Laboratory Environment: Inside Medical Facility Environment
Noise Level: Moderate
Visual Requirements: Color discrimination
Far visual acuity: Near visual acuity
Chemical: Fumes/Gases/Odors/Sharp objects/tools
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.
Applicants should apply online at http://jobs.uams.edu/ job number 61710
- Contact: Tommie Tinker
- Phone: (501) 686-6562
- Email: email@example.com
Unique opportunity for a gastroenterologist, or gastroenterology physician, to join an independent, physician-owned medical group in a community named one of the fastest growing cities and one of the best places to live. Fayetteville, home to the University of Arkansas, is a city of approximately 80,000 located in the larger Northwest Arkansas metro area of 525,000.
About the Position:
- Independent, physician-owned group with partnership after one year
- Join group of seven Gastroenterologists and one Nurse Practitioner
- Full-Service on-site Endoscopy Center
- Gastroenterology practice, Endoscopy Center, Imaging and Laboratory Services independently owned and under one roof
- Built-in referral base of 100 providers (PCPs and Specialists)
- Limited call schedule: 1:7 call at single regional hospital
- Opportunity for guaranteed salary with incentive bonus for 1 year or productivity model as a partner
- Minimal buy-ins upon partnership status
- Committed to excellence in patient care
- Newly renovated onsite endoscopy center with physical ownership opportunity
About the Practice:
Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic (FDC) is a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Neurology and Radiology. FDC is part of a larger physician network, Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas, with 100 providers.
Physician applicants must have a medical degree, be fellowship trained in Gastroenterology, and eligible for licensure. Physicians completing their Gastroenterology fellowship are eligible to apply. Board certification required or eligible with plans to complete certification. Applicants must have the ability to communicate with compassion and effectiveness to patients and staff of MANA.
If you are a physician or resident and are interested in learning more about partnering with MANA, please contact us by filling out the form linked below.
Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
Direct Phone (479) 571-6051
Main Phone (479) 571-6780
- Contact: Vickie Brumbelow, Physician Services
- Phone: 4795716051
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org